The market for digital health is expanding rapidly and is estimated to grow up to 25% on an annual basis - hitting $130 billion by 2030. The potential for impact on health outcome and cost of care is enormous, and yet adoption remains slow.
As consumer demand for technology-enabled support and care continues to rise, employers and payers are under pressure to deliver in the face of complex, stubborn barriers that impede process.Join us to hear how industry leaders are addressing the remaining barriers standing in the way of complete digital health adoption.
- As consumer demand continues to drive investment in digital health, how can the market speed adoption on a large scale?
- With complex barriers in the healthcare ecosystem adding another challenge – are there signs that progress is coming?
- How can integration and innovative partnerships advance the knowledge of digital health effectiveness and help payers effectively deploy for real value?
- Rick Anderson, President, Dario Health
- Linette Demers, Program Director, Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- Alex Condoleon, VP, Head of Digital Healthcare US, Sanofi